Who We Are…
Hallesches Haus is a general store, lunch canteen and event space located at Tempelhofer Ufer 1 in the heart of Kreuzberg. The canteen is a lively space where guests can eat lunch with friends or colleagues, while away some time with a coffee, or have a business meeting in a comfortable and relaxed environment. True to the canteen style, service is from the counter and patrons can eat in the restaurant or take meals/coffee to go.
Founded to provide a space that enables ideas, products and people to come together, Hallesches Haus is an everyday general store: an emporium filled with household goods, food and drink, amidst a lively communal environment that can also serve as flexible event space.
Job Description & The Role…
We are looking for an experienced barista, with minimum 2 years experience, who is passionate about coffee, service oriented, knowledgeable, and organized. As well as making coffees, we are looking for someone who is able to help the service team when needed.
– 2+ years experience within the specialty coffee industry
– Control and maintain the standards of the coffee drinks
– Ensure the drinks are consistent
– Weekly ordering of coffee and milks orders
– Happily assist staff from other departments when requested and where able.
– Be aware of all opening and closing procedures of the Coffee Machine
Skills and personality:
– Good organization and cleanliness
– Flexible schedule
– Strong communication and people skills.
– Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
– Availability to work Saturdays
– Official certification to work in a restaurant kitchen (‘Rote Karte’).
– Must be Fluent in English & German.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org in German or English with cv, short cover letter and wage expectations with subject line: BARISTA / SERVICEKRAFT application.